Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Word Wednesday - Can You Be Exceedingly Exorbitant?

Today I'm going to continue with the "ex" prefix. Last week Faith was excruciatingly happy, and this week I am going to be exorbitantly excited, as spring break has come, my brother is visiting, and my family will also be taking a trip to see my Dad's side of the family. I do believe it is going to be an extremely excellent week. Hopefully it will exceed my expectations. Sorry, I'm getting a little excessive with the "ex's," but I can't seem to help it. I'm extra exuberant. Okay, that probably wasn't proper English...


Exorbitant:

adjective
exceeding the bounds of custom, propriety, or reason, especially in amount or extent; highly excessive: to charge an exorbitant price; exorbitant luxury.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this is not exactly what I had expected for a Word Wednesday. But I still found it extra enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete