Sunday, March 2, 2014

Larkwriters Weekly Newsletter

Hello Larkwriters!

Hope and I were talking last night about our blog, and I got to thinking about some changes that could be made. While I haven't thought of much yet, the idea of a weekly newsletter was one thing. Basically I'll try to post one every Sunday, and it will contain a schedule of upcoming posts for the week (including whose turn it is to post) and other fun things that I hope to get going soon. I'm going to add a few things besides our regular Tip Tuesday that I will be in charge of posting every week, but if anyone ever comes up with an idea for one, just contact me and you can have a turn your week to post. The purpose of these new ideas is to spark some fun interaction and break up the monotony of story posting a bit.

Ideas? Objections? Questions? Just put them in the comments or email me.


What to look forward to this week:

-- Story (Hope)

-- Tip Tuesday ( Hope)

-- Word Wednesday (Grace)
What's your favorite word?

--  Story, "The Tear Master" (Grace)
What if every tear you cried was recorded on a scroll?

-- Who Am I? NEW! (Grace)
A mysterious character from a story we all know... Who is it? That's your job to find out!




May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. - Romans 15:13, ESV



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun Grace. Just don't burn yourself out! Feel free to take breaks or pawn stuff off on me (even when I haven't asked ;) ) if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say I will hopefully be posting another book review this week. I've been trying to bring that facet of our blog back to life recently!

      Delete
    2. No worries, if I start to feel burned out I can always cut back. I think I'll be fine though. Would love for some of you girls to do it on occasion :)

      I've been thinking about the book review thing too. It's not like they take very long. I've just been lazy...

      Delete