Friday, March 7, 2014

Who Am I?

It's time for our first "Who Am I?" I will write from the perspective of a popular character from a book, and it will be your job to guess who I am. Just for curiosity's sake, I'm going to create a list of hints, and in the comments you can tell me which hint # you figured me out on. If no one can figure it out, I will post more hints if you wish or simply tell you who I am. (Honestly, I think this might be too easy.) Have fun! (And I do apologize if this is a character not everyone is familiar with).

1. I am known for being a fearless warrior, but also a courteous gentleman

2. As my weapon, I prefer to use the rapier.

3. I very much like the sea.

4. I befriended a dragon once.

5. I may or may not have a tail.

Who Am I?



5 comments:

  1. I am going to guess Reepicheep! I didn't figure it out till hint #5. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee, hee I'll tell you if you are right after the others guess :)

      Delete
    2. My favorite Narnia character--Reepicheep!! By hint 4 I was wondering and hint 5 just made me sure I was right.

      Delete
  2. Okay, I'm guessing Reepicheep too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, u r all right. I guess I should have left off hint #5 :)

    ReplyDelete