Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekly Newsletter

Well, here we are again, Larkwriters, and I just realized today in Church that it is my turn to post this week... I'm not sure what I'll be posting, but it's destined to be interesting considering I don't have anything finished yet. Good motivation, I guess. Anyways, here's a tentative list of what to look forward to this week:

- Story, A Typical Dream (if I get it finished, Grace) Basically I'm trying to capture the essence of being in a dream. So far it's really weird, but hey, it's been kind of fun.

- Tip Tuesday, Alliteration Preparation (Grace)

- Word Wednesday (Grace)

- Who Am I? (Grace)

- Cont. Sharing of Testimonies (Josie & Faith hopefully)





He has made everything beautiful in its time. 
Also, he has put eternity into man's heart,
 yet so that he cannot find out what God has done
 from the beginning to the end.
- Ecclesiastes 3:11 (ESV)


5 comments:

  1. Yikes! If this is your week that means I had better get prepared for mine next week! Ideas anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a story? Hmmm . . . Something with spring. I'm so tired of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Wish granted! Spring will be part of my next story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to say this, but I doubt I will be getting my testimony up this month. I have been crazy busy. Hope can back me up on that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrighty, that's fine. I'm not worried about it. Just whenever you have the time.

      Delete