Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekly Newsletter

Well, L.A.R.K. Writers, I've got good news, and I've got bad news. The good news is... L.A.R.K. has almost been running for a full 2 years! About the middle of next month will be our second birthday! :) It's been a lot of fun. I've learned and written things I probably wouldn't have written if it weren't for this blog.
Thank you, Hope (Kelpie) for bringing us all together.

Now for the bad news. Faith is unable to continue posting with us, especially with school just around the corner. If only we didn't all grow up so fast... I, too, will be heading off to college soon and don't know how much time I'll have for blogging. I'm going to try, because I hate saying goodbye, but I know my posts will be few and far between.

I guess what I want to say is this: We may not be able to keep this blog up much longer as the future takes us down separate paths into adulthood, but don't abandon your writing. You all have a gift, a wonderful tool to use for God's glory. Don't leave it hanging in the garage or sitting in the tool shed. God gave it to you because it's meant to be used.

Now I'm not saying you should try to write a book and get published. Rather, I'm saying find a way to use your writing in your daily life to make a difference for someone else. Whether it be a simple note, a letter, a Sunday School lesson, a Facebook message, or an email, use it. You don't have to be a famous author. You just have to use your tool.

I'm praying for all of you and your futures!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now let's get down to actual business. Here's a tentative schedule for this week:

- Challenge (Kelpie, maybe???)

- What If... (Grace) Sorry I didn't get it done last week!

- Devotion (Volunteer Needed)

- Tip Tuesday or Word Wednesday (Volunteer Needed)





4 comments:

  1. Sure, I'll do the challenge! Sorry to hear that we are losing Faith....(ah! no pun intended!) It has been fun having all four of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been fun! Love this blog and all you girls!

      Delete