Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekly Newsletter

Alrighty, let's start our new volunteer schedule. I already have a couple things started so I went ahead and filled in my name for the first and last ones.

- Story (Grace)

- Tip Tuesday (Volunteer Needed)

- Word Wednesday (Volunteer Needed)

- Devotion (Volunteer Needed) Just write a reflection on a verse or something you've learned or whatever your inspired to write to encourage others on in the Lord.

- What if... (Grace)



"The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand." Psalm 37:23-24 (ESV)



5 comments:

  1. I can do the Word Wednesday. Those are always pretty easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Josie, you're doing a Tip Tuesday?! This will be your first won't it? I can't wait to read it!

      Delete