Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weekly Newsletter

Hello Lark Writers! Just a heads up, but I'm going to be on vacation half of this week and part of next, so I probably won't get much posting done. I've already started the next part to Guardian, however, so I'm going to put my name down for the story again.

- Story, Guardian Part 3 (Grace)

- Tip Tuesday (Volunteer Needed)

- Word Wednesday (Volunteer Needed)

- Devotion (Volunteer Needed)

- Who Am I? (Volunteer Needed)






"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17


5 comments:

  1. This week I cannot do anything. My Dad is off work and we will be working on house projects. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay. Don't feel bad. I'm not going to be able to do much except what I already started.

      Delete
  2. Oh, wait. I actually just found something that would be really easy to share for Tip Tuesday, so I guess I'll take Tip Tuesday as well.

    ReplyDelete