Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekly Newsletter

I would post a tentative schedule, except I'm not exactly sure what to expect. It is Faith's turn to post, and since I still haven't got the next What If... posted, I'll probably post it sometime this week also.

However, I was going to ask if you all would like to cut the schedule out for now and just go back to posting whenever we feel like it. It seems like we've all been kind of busy or burn-out, and I know the summer can get crazy. What are everyone's thoughts on this? After this summer I'll be off to college, and I have a feeling I won't be able to post much.



3 comments:

  1. I think you already know my answer...I am always ready for a break! ;) But, I'll go with whatever the others want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also in favor of a break! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be inclined to say a break too, but I want to do some posting this summer because I have a feeling I won't get to much when I start college. I guess I'm just saying I want to enjoy this blog as long as possible before then.

    ReplyDelete