Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekly Newsletter

Happy Summer, everyone! I'm guessing most of us will be busy this week with the 4th coming up, so I totally understand if you don't volunteer this week. I'll be making a wedding cake for the first time also, so I might not get much posted either. Thankfully, Kelpie pre-volunteered to post a story for this week, so you can look forward to that.

- Story (Kelpie)

- Tip Tuesday (Volunteer needed)

- Word Wednesday (Volunteer needed)

- Devotional (Volunteer needed)

- Who Am I? (Volunteer needed)




Oh, and by the way, a little bird told me someone's birthday is this week. Happy Birthday, Faith!


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13 (NIV)


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Faith!
    I can do the devotional this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of something I could post for Word Wednesday, so I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the "little bird" a lark? :)
    I can do the Who Am I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I think so. At least, she was a lark writer. :)

      Delete