Monday, September 10, 2012

Story by H.A.G.

So-Grace came down and visited me a week or so ago. When she was here she got to meet Angela! Now...Josie if I could only get you to come down too...*Hint*. Anyway, the night Angela was at my house we all decided to write a story together. Each of us wrote one sentence. Here is what it turned out like.

Blue-Me (Hope)
Purple-Angela
Green-Grace


A Story by L.A.G.
He was dying; blood dripping from his mouth; his arm twisted and torn. Casper knew his time had come. His eyes fluttered open and he saw something white and small bending over him and bathing his forehead with water.

 It said in a gently voice “The time has come; and you are ready.”

Casper gasped, for it was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

The girl stroked his black hair and said gently, “You’re time has come as I said. But you are ready and you adventure will begin as soon as I am done nursing you back to life!”

“W-Who are you?” he whispered.

“My name is not for earthly being to know.” She tucked a purple lock behind her ear.

“Well,” He rolled his eyes, “Aren’t you something special!”

“Nothing as special as you, chosen one.”

“Me?” Casper blinked.

What do ya'll think? Should we keep going? One sentence at a time? Start a new story? Drop the whole bad (it was mine so I can say that without offending anyone) idea? Josie, do you want in on it? Do we want to do it via email or should I make you all administers and when it is our turn we could just go edit the post? Any other related question I have forgotten to ask? Any other unrelated question  I can think of to ask? Lol. Okay...so that is what being home alone for several hours does to me. 

10 comments:

  1. I would like to keep going. I do have to say though, the last sentence I wrote, I was just being funny...so, if we keep doing it I might change it to something more serious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't change it! I like it! It adds character.

      Delete
    2. Well...I do have to admit-Angela's last sentence didn't fit the best with Casper who is over-awed by this creature.

      Delete
    3. Okay, so maybe he could just secretly think it and she read his mind.

      Delete
    4. Oh so this is a mind reading creature? That's just a bit creepy if you ask me Grace... but whatever.

      Delete
  2. I would like to keep going too, but I think we should do it on the blog. I just think that would be easier then sending it back and forth on email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I agree with you. So all we are waiting on now is Josie to say whether or not she wants to become part.

      I'll go promote you to an administrator so that you can edit posts Grace. Don't abuse your power though or I will demote you. :)

      Just when we start writing more remember to always write in your color.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't see this until now! =/ I would really like to join in on the story, but I'm afraid I wouldn't pull my weight(you see how long it took me to even see this post!)... College is consuming more time than I thought it would. So at any rate, the three of y'all can go on ahead... I'll enjoy reading as you write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad Josie about not seeing it sooner! Gotta focus on what is most important for you and right now that is college!

      We'll miss not having you write with us!

      Delete