Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Greetings

Howdy!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas celebrating Christ's birth and also a fantastic New Year's day!  I've never been one to make New Year's Resolutions, so unfortunately, I have none to share with you...  However, a goal for my writing is to finish a story I've been working on since 2012.

Here are the results of some character quizzes I took:
From Little House on the Prairie:  Charles Ingalls; "You are a strong and important person. Kind and loving with an answer for everything, but also firm and stubborn. You help anyone you can and bring home the bacon."

From the Chronicles of Narnia, I'm "Susan, who became Queen Susan the Gentle of Narnia. You have a deep sense of connection with other people's feelings, but you aren't always the first to take action; you
do when there's real urgency. While you don't always trust your own judgment, usually allowing others to take the lead, you never forget to look after those who are neglected."
From American Girl: "You are like Addy. In 1864 Addy and her mother escaped from a plantation in the south. Addy was brave and courageous during the escape to freedom. Once they were safe, her mother worked as a seamstress. Addy was always hopeful that someday her family would be all together again. Her dad and brother were sold to a different plantation and they left behind her grandparents and baby sister. Addy was very smart and loved to learn. She also liked to help others."

From Veggie Tales: 1059343860_lderPaQuiz.jpg 

From Adventures in Odyssey:
John Avery Whittaker
John Avery Whittaker, or "Whit" to his friends, is the incredibly friendly owner of the popular ice cream shop, Whit's End. Whit is a Christian, and proud of it. He is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. His exhilirating inventions, (such as the Imagination Station, the Room of Consequence, etc.) are loved by children all ages. Whit is extremely good-natured, and a very good friend to have.

All righty, there ya go.  Some rather interesting results; I don't know why I only got one girl result!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
-Josie 


3 comments:

  1. I'm Susan and Addy too! I didn't think to take an Adventures in Odyssey quiz, but I used to love those movies and audio stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is interesting that we both ended up with Susan and Addy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I really do think y'all are similar in personality. I hand' t ever particularly thought about it before but this made it a bit obvious.

    ReplyDelete