Sunday, January 12, 2014

Challenge

    Hello everyone!  I was thinking that a challenge might be a good way to get our creative juices flowing at the beginning of 2014.  Alright, here it is:  I'm challenging y'all (and myself) to write a story off of a Bible verse.  What do I mean by that?  Simply, pick a verse and write a story that gets that verse across to the reader.  You can pick any verse you want.  If you can, try to have the story done by the end of January.  I realize that some of y'all are very busy (such as I am) and may have trouble getting it done by then.  If you can't, don't worry.  Just post it whenever you are finished.  Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I actually just started a story based off of a Bible verse not too long ago. Perhaps now I'll have motivation to finish it. Of course, if it's not legal to have a head start, I suppose I could find something else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. If you already have written or started writing something that is based off a Bible verse, it still counts. :)

    ReplyDelete