Friday, January 3, 2014

Greetings, New Year!

Salutations everyone!  

My writing goals for 2014 are quite vague.  All I really wish to do is to write more stories, such as Those Eyes, that contain a strong biblical and (hopefully) an encouraging message. 

Now, as to the results to some of the character quizzes that I took.  First I must say that I enjoy taking quizzes from different websites that cover the same topic.  For example, I took a Narnia quiz, but I took two (or perhaps it was three) different ones.  Anyway, I think it makes things more interesting.  :)  Also, I quoted the websites (when they had something to be quoted) but replace "you" with "I" to make it more personal. ;)

First off, Narnia!


I am . . . Peter Pevensie!  I am brave, loyal and look out for people. I am a kind and caring leader and will pretty much always do the right thing. Sometimes however I may get slightly big headed and not listen to reason. Regardless of this I will always admit the error of my ways and in the end come out better and stronger for it.




I am also . . . Prince Caspian!  I have a sharp eye for injustice and a humble heart to improve the world around me. I never quite rely on myself to make changes; instead, I believe only teamwork can achieve them. As I grow in wisdom, I will learn to trust myself (eh . . . more like learn that God is the one to trust and depend on :D).


Now I will unveil a very interesting result I got from just one Lord of the Rings quiz.  I tied as three different characters, and I have no idea why (they didn't give me reasons for why I was like them).

I tied as Galadriel, Elrond, and Arwen.


 


Yeah.  Weird.  I suppose that is supposed to tell me that I am an elf at heart (ha!).  However, on (perhaps) a more realistic note, I also took a different Lord of the Rings quiz (probably the same one that Grace took) and ended up as Frodo (I'm not sure about that one either).  

Anyway, that's who I am supposedly like.  Hopefully you enjoyed that revelation (I probably should not mention the two other quizzes I took that said I was like Pippin (the silly Hobbit off of Lord of the Rings) and Bree (the talking horse from Narnia) *sheepish grin*).  Have a wonderful new year!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm....you must gave been hiding those elf ears when I visited Hope a little over a year ago.

    I'm wondering how u could be both Caspian and Peter. They are almost opposites of each other.

    I also took multiple different quizzes for a lot of my topics, but I just chose the average character I came out as. Or I just choose the one I think is most like me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, meant have not gave in 1st sentence.

      Delete
    2. Yep. I keep those ears well hidden. ;)

      Yeah, I'm not sure how I turned out as both of them. It just goes to show how unique I am. :D

      Delete
  2. I suppose I should do a Narnia one now too...

    I am enjoying seeing all of these! Interesting results. I still think my Lord of the Rings character takes the cake for the funniest. You'll see it when I finally get time to post mine. Sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Faith, Bree? Hahaha! That made my day.

      Delete