Sunday, March 24, 2013

Since No One Else Is Posting...

Here are just a few little poems I wrote a long time ago when I first started my writing venture. Some of them are really dumb, but here they are anyways...


There was an old man,
Who lived in a pan.
A giant came,
Who had no name,
And took the pan,
Then dumped the man,
And the poor old man,
Who lived in the pan,
Was never heard from again.

There once was a frog named Wuddle,
Who lived in a very big puddle.
A dog named Cuddle,
Jumped in the puddle,
And carried poor Wuddle away.

It is not theirs or his or hers.
It is not mine because it's yours.

The world is full of dangers.
The world is full of fun;
And since it's full of strangers,
Be careful, Everyone.

Miss Kaytlin loves to read her books.
She also draws and writes and cooks.
Though if she tried to sew a dress,
I'm sure she'd have an awful mess!

I just really don't understand why,
Uncombed hair always makes my mom sigh,
Oh but maybe someday,
When my hair has turned gray,
Perhaps then I will just let it fly.

1 comment:

  1. The second to last is my favorite of course! Thanks for posting something!

    ReplyDelete