Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Challenge

We haven't been writing on here much lately so I decided I would do an other challenge.

Since I like to think outside of the box I'm going to challenge you all to write a "love story", but, here's the fun part: It can't be a romance! I'll let you figure out how that works. :) The goal is to get it done by Valentine's Day.

If there are any readers who want to participate in this follow the instructions on our new page entitled "Challenge Instructions"!

4 comments:

  1. You completely read my mind. I had thought about doing a challenge just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, like the new background? This is probably the only time of the year that I will ever make this blog pink. I still would have preferred another color but they didn't have any others that were valentines themed with a lark/bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, as long as we take it down right after Valentines. :)

    ReplyDelete