Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tip Tuesday

    Today I decided to be a bit of a rebel and not really give a tip (yes, I know, this is my first time to give a tip and I am already rebelling).  Instead, I would like to present a question.  A question that is very important.  Why are you writing?  Or perhaps it would be better phrased as:  what is your goal in writing?  Perhaps you want to be published (a great aspiration!).  But, if you are like me, you really have no desire to be published (or are not a good enough writer to get published).  So, what then?  Why are you writing?  What good is it for you to write?  This is not a question to discourage, but to make you think deeper about what drives you to write and how you can use what skill you have.  God has given us skills that are meant to be used.  Not tucked away in a box.  So, I challenge each one of you to think on that question this week.  God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment