Monday, June 3, 2013

Resigning


Due to my recent increase in business I feel as if I have been unable to develop L.A.R.K. to it’s fullest potential. So I decided to hand over my brain child to one of the other authors. Of course this was and is a  bit hard but I’m sure it will fall into good hands. Faith and Grace both expressed interest so I will be running a poll, on the side of the blog, where you can anonymously vote on who the next moderator should be. This poll will run from today (June 3) through June 14. The new moderator will be announced on the date of their choosing. Both contestants are welcome to post reasons why they should be chosen if they wish and I can tell you that I would highly recommend either. I have enjoyed my time as moderator and hope to now have more time to write since I will not be tied up behind scenes.


No comments:

Post a Comment