Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tip Tuesday

I have not had access to the internet for several days so I have not gotten a chance to prepare a tip. Therefore you are going to do the work, and give me tips!

So, here is the questions I want answered: What do I find the most helpful type of feedback on my writing?

For instance, some people appreciate  very specific feedback like "The third sentence has too many "the's" in it." But others may only want general feedback like, "Expand your vocabulary more." ect.

Leave a comment to let me know your opinion!

3 comments:

  1. I like any feedback anyone can give me, but probably more specific feedback is more helpful to me. I would like to hear things like "that sentence needs reworded" or "that paragraph is confusing." Basically any feedback is helpful, even if it just has to do with punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Grace; I prefer specific feedback to general feedback, but any feedback is extremely helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright! I shall try to remember this! Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete