Saturday, September 7, 2013

Our Sentences!

Here are our first sentences to our "future famous novels."  See if you can guess to whom each belongs!


1. A gentle breeze, a soft blue sky, and the cold, rigid blade of a knife pressed against my neck was how it began.



2. I lay in the meadow, my arms spread wide, embracing the sorrow I had suppressed for over a hundred years.



3. The sun rose brilliantly above the tangled vines and branches of the southern Venezuela jungle, illuminating the rugged beauty of the vibrantly living ecosystem.  The rays of sunshine not only brought light to the waking jungle, but they also revealed the diligent pursuit of a ravenous tiger who was about to pounce on his target, 

a lone fourteen year old boy...


4. I had always thought I was simply a normal kid but the older I get the more I grow to realize just how blessed I was to not be normal.

4 comments:

  1. 1. Faith
    2. Grace
    3. Josie
    4. Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess since no one else is guessing, I'll go ahead and tell you your guess is exactly right :)

      Delete
  2. Well...I suppose I can come out from under cover now. I knew the last one for sure since after all, I wrote it but I figured if I posted under my correct name then it would give away to everyone else which sentence was mine.

    Was everyone else (meaning Josie and Faith since Grace obviously knew already) merely forbearing to comment or did you really not have any idea?

    ReplyDelete